Thursday, October 18, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
|Lily Mae Martin|
* As a painter, has graphic narrative always been part of your practice but you have only recently made it more public, or is it a completely new development in your work?
* You recently approached publishers in London, how did you find this experience and how healthy would you judge the options for graphic narrative there?
* What kind of pens do you like to use for your black and white work?
Questions for Rebecca Clements
* How has your sabbatical from webcomics been?
* What inspiration did you discover during your time in Japan and where do you think it is going to lead you?
Question for both Rebecca and Lily Mae
* You both have internet followers in the thousands, were there particular key individuals or moments that helped give you that extra bump of contacts, or has it simply been a slow incremental process the whole time?